Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO

Ron Dersch

Dec 9, 2021
Visit site
I am a MS 365 subscriber and utilize MS Office products on my OnePlus 7T android phone and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablet. I have been using MightyText to send and receive SMS/MMS messages on my tablet AND via a Chrome extension on my PC. I have recently tried MS Your Phone Companion to send/receive text messages (and control certain functions of my OP 7T) in place of the MightyText app, and so far am very happy with the MS Your Phone app. However, I cannot seem to figure out how to connect my android Galaxy Tab S7 (wifi only) to MS Your Phone to allow me to text from my tablet also. Is there a way to utilize MS Your Phone with my Android Phone, my Windows PC, and my Android Tablet (just as, or similar as I was able to do with MightyText)?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not with those apps (MS Your Phone only allows for a one-way connection). You can make it complicated and use Remote Desktop on your tablet so it connects to your PC (mirrors) and use that to, in turn, use MS Your Phone to access your OnePlus. OR, if all you care about is texting, you can use Google Messages (which also, finally, has a tablet app). You can use it on your PC on a web browser, on the tablet on a browser or the app, and keep them all in sync.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
PulseSMS is also a good option for synced messaging that has apps for A LOT of devices (pretty sure that they'd make an app for toasters if they could).