Considering remvoing my screen protector

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Don't!!! Keep trying other brands.
White Stone Dome is getting great reviews.
My phone pulled a Superman the other day and the screen should be cracked. By the grace of God it's not a scratch on it.
Unless you just got the money to have it fixed.

I'm so wrong for laughing cause it's not funny and I'm sorry but, lmao at "my phone pulled a superman". It just made me laugh. Glad you're phone is ok:)

Auronda40

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
This screen protector works with all cases and is totally transparent and responsive. I bought lots of different ones and had to return them but finally found the perfect one. You gotta get this one!! Galaxy Note 8 Screen Protector, Smash-It [Case Friendly Tempered Glass] Screen Protector for Front [Work with S-Pen] [Error Proof Installation] + 1 Piece Carbon Fibre Skin for Back https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0755574H...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6040521

TTQ225

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
You can start laughing, but I still have the protective film that my Note 8 arrived with. I just cut off the corners tabs on the top. It's basically invisible and doesn't interfere with performance of the phone. I did same trick with Note 7. The film never curled up or showed any signs of deterioration. For some reason I couldn't do this trick with S7E so I had to peel the film off and I used it without any screen protection. I sold S7E when N8 arrived and it looked like new. I am very, very careful with my phones and never drop them. When I have to take it of my pocket I make sure I have a firm grip on it. I do use cases to allow me to have a good grip.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
You can start laughing, but I still have the protective film that my Note 8 arrived with. I just cut off the corners tabs on the top. It's basically invisible and doesn't interfere with performance of the phone. I did same trick with Note 7. The film never curled up or showed any signs of deterioration. For some reason I couldn't do this trick with S7E so I had to peel the film off and I used it without any screen protection. I sold S7E when N8 arrived and it looked like new. I am very, very careful with my phones and never drop them. When I have to take it of my pocket I make sure I have a firm grip on it. I do use cases to allow me to have a good grip.

tekjunkie28

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I will say that the use of a screen protector is really up to your environment, even depending on where you live. Now if you live in salty, Sandy, dusty areas then I would atleast have the film. Also depending on your working environment. I used to plumbing and maintenance work and I have messed up a few screens with dust and dirt but a screen protector would have saved them. Now I work with lasers and some might think that is relatively clean buts it's actually incredibly dirty. Just about every day since I started I've been working with fine dust and fine metals. I also use a OtterBox defender but may switch to the commuter or another case with good dust protection. If I worked in a office or other similar setting I would probably just get a nice thin case and may or may not use a screen protector.

GSOgymrat

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I've never had a screen protector on my phone and I have never scratched a screen...

Of course now that I have typed that sentence I will probably scratch it tomorrow.

SwissCheese06

Oct 30, 2017
Visit site
- oh dear, I don't have any screen protector on my Note 8.
- i just bought the samsung clear case. They are a bit expensive though about 70$.
- i don't know until when it will protect my device . Hoping for the best

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
No screen protector on my note 8 or any of my phones.no case either

I had zagg screen protector and it came off. I could see huge difference experiencing this screen without protector and don't want protector anymore. Loving it.

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
It's been about 2 months and my Zagg has a bunch of speckials on it. They appear to be under the protector which is dumb because it's supposed to be sealed I thought. I might as well remove mine too.

SwissCheese06

Oct 30, 2017
Visit site
It's been two months since I bought my Note 8 without a screenguard, so far no scratches. I only have a back cover that protects also the bezels

linkiik121

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
It's been two months since I bought my Note 8 without a screenguard, so far no scratches. I only have a back cover that protects also the bezels

Impossible if you take the phone outside. I never use a screen protector and I have tried everything not to get scratches. As soon as the phone goes into a pocket it's going to have scratches.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Impossible if you take the phone outside. I never use a screen protector and I have tried everything not to get scratches. As soon as the phone goes into a pocket it's going to have scratches.
Nope. I've had mine since September 5th, no screen protector, no case, no scratches.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Nope. Not impossible. Outside of trying a few here and there, I have not used one on any of my Note devices. I have had one minor scratch that could only be seen if you really looked for it in all that time. I know how that scratch happened because I did something stupid with my phone. Other than that, I sold prior Notes(except Note 7) in mint condition to very satisfied new owners.

mike104393

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Funny that this post came up as I am looking at my whitedome glass screen protector contemplating if I should take it off due to it rising in certain areas. However, I know the moment I take it out it will be the moment it drops. Lol