Contest closed - 5 copies of The Android Developers Cookbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixmastrzzz

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
More like cookbook to life

A COOKBOOK to developing man would that help people like me a petty developer haven't made an app that that a small child couldn't. All i want to do is develop for android but i lack the skill. (sigh) I hope I'm picked but for anyone who does make us developers proud!:D

mursel

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey... i'm fighting here in Bosnia with those iPhone users. Anyway I'm developer and I want to impress my friends by developing fun apps for my Samsung Galaxy S. Please! :)

doz

May 15, 2010
Visit site
sweet

Been meaning to dive into some android development ever since I started up classes again, this would be a great way to start.

Curiosity#AC

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I?m in the process to buying my first smartphone and it will be an android! This would make a welcome addition towards my future hobby/work from home. In the past i used to program/develop in basic or pascal and the reason why my first smartphone is an android is because i can change what i think can be better or different. This cookbook would make my future more real.

ballmore

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I am very interested in this book. I'm going to college right now because I got the Android bug. I'm learning how to progam computers(computer information technology degree) so that I can take that knowledge and start developing apps. The college does not offer an app development course so the C.I.T. degree is the closest that I can get. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garthS153