Contest Closed - Logitech Revue Giveaway - Free Logitech Revue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking forward to having all my media in one easy to use and search place. I'm a big fan of integration and google tv is all about integration.

Purgatory

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
I haven't had time or money with my own wedding and a family wedding, a new house was just bought, a new puppy is being picked up this weekend, and a 5 year old to be able to have the funds to get one. But I would totally be using my droid to control and surf the net with the picture showing up on the screen. And as soon as I have time, Mod the crap out of it (I wonder if I can get "Remote Notifier" to work on it).:p

Silent1

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking forward to everything about Google TV. Unfortunately the only way I will get one is win it. The wife says NO. :( sucks for me.

cportillo210

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I want to listen/ watch all of my podcasts on it. And I want youtube so I can watch the up to date series of top gear since we are behind a season in the States.

noshftshck16

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Googtv

Gonna hook my phone up w/ it to finish my home office automation.

Also, gonna donate some time with it to my company to optimize our company's website and software/web apps to be used with Google TV since our clients have been asking about product integration with android.

g00n

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
revue give away.. to me!!

I'm looking forward to teaching my children how to use it to find their childrens shows from online.

Dinosaur train, dora, diego.. we'd love to share that with them..

cDrow

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I would love to be able to stream Hulu without having to jump through hoops to do so... oh, and tweet about it at the same time.

JackG058

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I look forward to both what Google makes of the TV and to what the modders do with it. Google products are always exciting to see, more so than fruity stuff. :)

mikeyonline

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I look forward to watching hockey, surfing the web all form the comfort of my own couch.....I may never have to leave my living room again....

midtown

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I look forward to having a device that combines many other device features for easier use. I'm disabled with limited mobility and these new devices ROCK my world how much easier they make it day to day. I'd love to win the GoogleTV. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos