Contest closed - Win a free HTC Evo 4G HDMI dock

Status
Not open for further replies.

mechanismclear

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Would love to have for my wife cause she likes to keep it simple and you cant get any simpler than just pushing it down on the dock compared to looking for the cord and fumbling with the end that goes in the phone to make sure you have it in right.Those are the only gripes i hear from her with this phone,other than that we love our evo's,oh,since you are giving away 2,i think i could find some use for the 2nd one LOL!!! PICK ME:)

mechanismclear

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Would love to have for my wife cause she likes to keep it simple and you cant get any simpler than just pushing it down on the dock compared to looking for the cord and fumbling with the end that goes in the phone to make sure you have it in right.Those are the only gripes i hear from her with this phone,other than that we love our evo's,oh,since you are giving away 2,i think i could find some use for the 2nd one LOL!!! PICK ME;)

EvanMinn

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Android tours.

I frequently have people want me to show them the features and what apps and widgets I have settled on.

Looking at the TV would be better than crowding around the phone.

amgala

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I would use it to watch the videos and pictures I took on my phone on my tv. I would also then use my phone to store some movies to watch on anyone's tv, wherever I go, that would have HDMI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred