[Closed] Contest: Moga Pro controllers - You want them, we have them! Enter now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zareth John

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I have recently just bought a s4 of contract and it was really expensive and I've been looking into accessories and have found it expensive Aswell.
I constantly game on my phone but I find it hard to navigate and would find it so much easier with this controller

mu5a5hi

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
So the contest is just to describe why you want the moga controller?

Ok, I have had this on my amazon wish list since I got my new S4, Just think it would be fun to play with. I've never been a fan of onscreen controls for mobile games.. covering the screen with my fingers seems to get in the way of the game if its an action game.

mpciii

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I'd definitely love one of these to transform my already fantastic Note 2 into a gaming powerhouse. Plus, with 3 little kids my discretionary gaming budget usually goes to DS and tablet games.

RemyBuB

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
There are so many reasons why I would love to have a new moga pro controller but most of them boil down to the fact that phone games are still somewhat unplayable without a controller. Any game where I have to move and shoot is just near impossible to have full control over. The moga pro controller answers that and does it in a way that sounds incredibly similar to playing on a console. I love that and hope that the moga controller catches on everywhere. I'm looking at you phone manufacturers. When are we going to see gaming editions released with extra memory and a packaged Moga controller.
Win are lose I wish you all the best.

lions80

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I i would like to have the controller because using a controller is much better than using a touchscreen. The build quality seems really nice as well. It would be great for those long car rides.

Hunchedoverphone

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
My little pet - I would love it and pat it and crush it! I'd have to buy a new one like I do for my ps3. I think moga pro is the genuine article, the real disruption of the gaming industry. ;)

tmcquake

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Having two young kids, I rarely have control of the television, and therefore do most of my gaming on my Android phone (currently the HTC One). I love playing first person shooters (Modern Combat, Nova, Dead Trigger, etc) as well as old school emulators, but on-screen controls are clumsy and not as accurate as hardware buttons. In the past I have had to root in order to use the Six-Axis app in order to pair a PS3 controller with my phone, but with the HTC One I have found myself in a situation, for the first time, where I have no desire to root my phone because the One runs so flawlessly. Winning the Moga Pro controller would be a much appreciated Father's Day gift that would solve my gaming strife!

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
As a new Dad I have less and less time to play games. The free moments I do have I mess about on my phone but for games I never play anything with onscreen controls as they never feel right to me. Action oriented games are my favorite but it becomes an exercise in frustration. What I've resorted to is watching YouTube videos of other people playing the games I cannot (seriously). This little beauty could change all that. I've got a desire to play some cool games on my commute and during my private time in the privy. That's where you come in.
tbh I didn't look too deeply into the Talk Mobile gaming discussions but if I had a proper setup like this Moga I'd be much more engaged.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

anthfett

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Having a moga controller would be awesome. I live gaming on my phone and have not had one of these before. Feedback while gaming looks awesome.

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
This thing would make playing games like GTA, and Mass Effect so much easier, much more enjoyable on my GN2, so hook a fella up :)

lethalgorman

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I want one because mobile gaming without buttons really does not work. My favorite thing about Talk Mobile was getting everyones opinion on one podcast.

Shay D. Life

Android Advocate
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Awesome contest AC. I want to win one of these because I've heard how easy they make mobile gaming. It would obviously be better with anything that involve on screen controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.