[Closed] Contest: Moga Pro controllers - You want them, we have them! Enter now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Some games that I play are uncomfortable to play on my phone because of cramped on-screen controls and lack of screen space to actually see the game. I think this can help :)

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I have the regular Moga. Paid for it, terrible device. I get no where with their support. It won't sync, it won't stay connected to numerous devices. Would love to get a device that actually works!

Rocket Powder

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I would love to have this controller as playing certain games such as fps and others like fifa etc which have frustrating touch controls .. Physical control pads are the way to go. Moreover this is one such piece of hardware that's hard to come by in a country like India, where I live as the mobile gaming revolution isn't so fierce here :D :D

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm a console gamer from way back, and mobile gaming seems hampered by onscreen controls, unless you're playing a simple puzzle game. A FPS? Need a controller.

Sent from the (4.2 updated) redheaded stepchild of the Nexii

onixblack

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I would love one of these because I have always felt that mobile gaming can either admit that it needs a real control for "hardcore" gaming interfaces or they need a drastic overhaul on how the user interacts with the games. Since most developers have not established that revolutionary gaming mechanic, I need a controller most of the time to have an amazing gaming experience. Plus I have big hangs that take up my entire screen of my Galaxy Nexus.

sergeantandroid

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Because no matter how good mobile gaming is, it still lacks the quality feeling of holding a controller in your hand. You just get more precision and comfort out of it.

bno762

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
My hands are to big for comfortably using on screen joysticks. This product would solve that problem! Thanks for the contests!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I want one of these controllers because I love playing certain games, like Grand Theft Auto and Shadow gun, but I don't like playing them with a touch screen. HOOK ME UP!!!!

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I would love to win one of these! This will make playing on the go so much easier and will make gaming on the mobile platform so much more enjoyable! Plus I'm sure the kids will love it too! (if they ever get to use it ha ha :p) Thanks!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

pmjj

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I bought my friend one of these last Christmas, winning one for myself now would make for better gaming all around, since I have see how he likes his lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hengwin