[Contest] Win a free Nexus S

Status
Not open for further replies.

reynad

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I have been looking for a new android phone to replace my old, beat up, SMS phone.
v551.jpg

Good thing this one came with voice dialing.

Last edited:

xtremedance

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
The Nexus S is mighty purdy! lol

l want one! Thank you AndroidCentral....read you daily for the latest in news and rumors! And thank you Google for Android!!!! Sooooo much better than iOS and cant wait for whats coming next!

abyzombie

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Wishing all the androiders an amazing future

I do not own an android yet but I am a technophile and I am following android since its birth and see great potential and future growth for it in the portable device market, be it cellular, tab or laptops.
So here's wishing androiders a great and prosperous future ahead with new innovations trickling every 6 months to satisfy our ever growing demands. :)
I dont know if i would win or not but it would be nice to own one of the premiere handsets with the latest software:D

17Twenty

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Me me me!

I registered just so I could be in with a chance of winning. I'm happy to pay the favor back by donating my Nexus One to the cause - It's certainly served me well as a development phone but am looking forward to getting to grips with the google-goodies available in the S.

Status
Not open for further replies.