[Contest] Win a free Nexus S

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Mobile#AC

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
i would love to retire my Vibrant for a Nexus S, there is so much i love about the Vibrant but the missing pieces are all addressed on the Nexus: first and foremost vanilla android (need that) front facing camera, camera flash on the rear, wifi hotspots, internet calling VoIP/SIP. and the improvements: Android 2.3 Gingerbread, improved multi touch virtual keyboard with the improved copy and paste functionally, voice actions, black notification bar, and the curved screen. i didn't know there where so many differences until i put it all down, so much to mention lol the fact that the phone is sim unlocked, near field communication... on and on lol

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
This would be awesome to get Android has exploded so much in the past year im glad i finally got introduced to it and this would be an awesome phone to have. It would also help since I am a college student with limited funds so a phone is one of the last things sadly that i get to spend money on. Winning this would make it a great year for me and great for just around Christmas=)

danredwing

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
oohhh, I want one!

I've been on iPhone since day one and have watched folks switch, but never been compelled until now. If there is one that will make me switch, I think Nexus S is the one!

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson