[Contest] Win one of 10 copies of BuzzVoice for Android

sandewest

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I would be able to listen to the news that I have to click on to follow and maybe I could get more work done at work instead of looking at the news I could listen and work at the same time.

psitech

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I work in IT, so keeping up with tech blogs is something I like to do throughout the work day. The bad thing is that I rarely have the time. It would be awesome to be able to listen to my news. Thanks for the giveaway guys!

kevinp

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
It would be useful for lunchtime walks, the gym, and even while driving home. Hey, it's just 5 bucks but the thrill of the chase makes entering fun. Good luck everyone!

jdefalco

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I hit the ground running starting at 4am. Between work, kid's school work, sports practices, coaching and everything else my day brings; it is hard to keep up with all the latest gadget and tech news. Usuall I am scanning articles on my evo when I am on the road. This program would allow me to keep up with all the latest news, drive safely and still fit everything into my day. Thank you for the opportunity.

dwmurray57

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Buzzvoice in public places.

Although I love my Android, I could do with a break from the screen in certain areas like buses, goup of friends and minimize walking into things on the streets (has happened to 2 of my friends), it could save someone from a world of pain -- LOL

All joking aside, I am very audio type person, I prefer podcasts to magazines for example. This would be a great add-on and (again) pretty non-obtrusive to anyone in my environment.

Thank you

circustravis

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I could use this when I run out of podcasts to listen to.

Err, I mean, you know, after I've already listened to the Androidcentral podcast for the week twice!

y2whisper

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
I would use it on my drive to work and save $1000s on tickets from the cops per year. More so I would be able to just keep informed on news and events which i simply don't get enough time to sit and read. (currently my main source of news is twitter and really its cnn, espn and android central)

chib32394

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
if i had buzzvoice i would use it to listen to news while driving to work and school instead of having to read while driving. please choose me:)

pdiddyfan79

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
This is great!

I could use this on lunch at work and on the road going home. I work at a hospital and having this to read out the latest headlines is a Godsend . Also listening with my bluetooth on the way home is great so I don't have to listen to boring radio. Can't wait to try it! !

apoczen211

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
If I had Buzz Voice I would become a genius regarding worldly topics and impress all the ladies with my amazing new found knowledge that I have gained, which inevitably will increase the notches on my belt, thus improving all aspects of my life thanks to Buzz Voice. ;)

anon(2088)

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm on the road for two hours a day and would love to listen to buzzvoice. I live in Orlando, FL and work in Melbourne, FL. It was either this or work out of state and be away from my family all week long, only seeing them on the weekends wouldn't cut it.

caliesv

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
word of mouth

I love to keep updated with the new technology. I'm using my first Droid ever (Captivate) and I can't put my phone down for longer then 5 minute. Word of mouth about these phones is spreading like wild fire. And I can honestly say, adout 90% of my friends and family are envious and looking into getting an android phone in the future. I'd love an easier way to listen to what's new out there during my commute or just sit back with my headphones in and relax. I'm always keeping friends up to date on what's new. And I'd love have an easy convenient way to do that with.

ceasernem

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I would use buzz voice everyday especially on my to work and at work so I don't have to be looking at my phone every 20mins at buzz tech wanting to know the latest android central news, and every android news!

MJS

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I would use BuzzVoice every day and tell everyone I know about the app. I would connect it to my car audio and listen to the news as I drive between clients each day. I'd also use it to be sure I'm up to date on all the Android Central news too. Pandora is a great app, so to have the Pandora of News would be utopia for sure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michaelcrook