[Contest] Win one of 10 copies of BuzzVoice for Android

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
When will we receive Buzzvoice? I was lucky enough to be one of the winners. I followed the instructions sent from Jerry, yet have still not received any information on when I will receive the application. Has anyone else received Buzzvoice or way to get the application?

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
When will we receive Buzzvoice? I was lucky enough to be one of the winners. I followed the instructions sent from Jerry, yet have still not received any information on when I will receive the application. Has anyone else received Buzzvoice or way to get the application?

I waited a week to give everyone a chance to respond.

I've turned in the winners list and you all should be hearing from BuzzVoice shortly :)

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Well, it is another month gone by and still haven't heard anything from Buzzvoice. How long do we have to wait? I guess the apps developer decided not to give anything to the winners. Please let me know since now it has been 2 months.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Well, it is another month gone by and still haven't heard anything from Buzzvoice. How long do we have to wait? I guess the apps developer decided not to give anything to the winners. Please let me know since now it has been 2 months.

Seeing what's up right now. The email you gave for the contest prize, is that a good way to get a message to you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201