Coolness is in the details.

MushroomStamp

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
This weekend it was snowing outside. I had to make a call. Looking at the phone my phone was snowing. It was SO f'n cool... Icicles hanging off the clock.. snow building up in the corners of the screen. I was so giddy I had to show the pizza man. He was Amazed as I showed him the phone, saying it was coolest and fastest phone he'd ever seen...

bcat73

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
what background setting do you guys have that this is happening? I am using the live grass and even tho the weather and clock says rainy and it is most certainly raining outside I do not see this happening (but oh man i want to)

indianajonze

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
if you select the widget and hit the menu button there's an option to view a demo. there you can scroll through all of the various animations

R

Roy Aguilera

I love Beautiful Widgets because of the accuracy and hot spots on the widget. However I love the animation when you unlock the phone with the stock. I hate using 2 diff apps. that do the same thing.
:(

bcat73

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
if you select the widget and hit the menu button there's an option to view a demo. there you can scroll through all of the various animations

the clock that comes with it? when i go into menu it gives me the options of setting an alarm, timezone, stopwatch, etc, but no demo for animations or any animations at all....

MushroomStamp

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
That is true, these animations only come when I wake with the power button and is on the home screen. (which for me is where I keep it).

Bcat73. It's not a background. I think it's the weather/clock widget the phone comees with by default. I didn't do anythign to make the weather stuff happen.

Also the demo does NOT show the effects .. like the solar flare or snowflakes falling. it only shows the still shots. which aren't as cool

Last edited:

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
There are 12 different clock skins for your viewing pleasure - you don't have to have the Flip one....but that is the only one with the weather incorporated in to it

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
There are 12 different clock skins for your viewing pleasure - you don't have to have the Flip one....but that is the only one with the weather incorporated in to it

That's true. I just wish you could have the full screen animations on the other HTC clocks, but alas...no.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys91