cracked glass on note 3

waynezo

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
The phone still works, glass has spider web crack. Where is the best place to get it repaired and how much should I expect to pay? Can just the glass be replaced or do I need to replaced the whole screen assembly?

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just Google it and there is one in Miami Fl that fixes Note3 screens called Phone Techs (3057925703). Give them a call (I've never used them)

waynezo

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Factory repair $218 2wks ship to Texas no loss of factory warranty, local shops after market chinese glass $180-250 2 hours lose factory warranty, went with ATT device support center instant swap for samsung refurb phone all new exterior parts for $199 no loss of factory warranty . If I sent the old phone to samsung it essentially would be a refurb after repair anyway. Still didn't get the insurance. will get a case and be more careful.

Does a screen protector help with cracks or is it only for scratches? Who makes a good slim case?

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Samsung Factory repair $218 2wks ship to Texas, local shops after market chinese glass $180-250 2 hours, went with ATT device support center instant swap for samsung refurb phone all new exterior parts for $199. If I sent the old phone to samsung it essentially would be a refurb after repair anyway. Still didn't get the insurance. will get a case and be more careful

Does a screen protector help with cracks or is it only for scratches? Who makes a good slim case?

I use an iLoome Tempered GLASS screen protector and the YouTube Video claims that it does, but I haven't done a drop test to find out. I'm using the Samsung S-View case which is minnimal protection at best. They make several cases that are probably suited to take more abuse while protecting the Note3

waynezo

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Tempered glass................sounds like a good solution
I use an iLoome Tempered GLASS screen protector and the YouTube Video claims that it does, but I haven't done a drop test to find out. I'm using the Samsung S-View case which is minnimal protection at best. They make several cases that are probably suited to take more abuse while protecting the Note3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692