creak

eallan

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
My Atrix is getting fairly "creaky" for lack of a better term. Anyone else have this issue? I notice it almost every time I unlock the device.

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
You got it. Putting any type of torsion on the phone makes a creak.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Lube that b*tch up! WD40, Astroglide??? :p

J/K

I haven't noticed anything yet. Is it just the back rubbing on the main body of the phone or does it sound like something inside of it? What kind of case you got on it? Is it possible it's the case rubbing up against the phone...kinda like a new dress shoe or something?

mgymnop

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I had the speck cae and it was creaking when pushing the on/off button. Now I have the incipio feather and my creaking is gone.

eallan

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
No case. She's bare naked. I think part of it is the battery cover, may see if they'll swap one in store.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Krak-a-Lakn

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I noticed this recently also. For me, just a gentle squeeze of the phone's sides will create a squeek.
I don't see this as a big deal (unless it gets much worse).

CharlieV

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
My phone is rock solid. Heavy use. No creaking.

I think all plastic phones will eventually creak, though. In fact, that was one reason I almost got the Inspire instead. In the end, specs. win.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if it has to do with the way the Atrix's battery cover comes off and is put back on. I could be way off, but to me, I'd think that would easily cause creaking down the road.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmeddddd