Cupcake

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
It was just a suggestion i mean you never know how good it could work, nothing wrong with going old school but if someone came out with that rom i would use it as my daily xDDDDD

What made you think Cupcake? Isn't that like, 1.3? :)

Sent from my Triumph using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Just as an FYI, I'm not thrilled with the way this thread is going.

Running an older operating system for the sake of speed is good in theory, but it doesn't work for Android phones like it would for a PC.

If you guys want to discuss theory on how to achieve this, or things of that nature, that's fine, but let's try to leave the sarcasm, which has a tendency to lead to worse things, at the door. :)

Reactions: sellers86

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
nahhh im dead serious i mean why not? lawl

Because people just don't want to bust their butts to do something that either nobody will use (1 or 2) or that will be just for fun. SOMETIMES, downgrading is better. Sense 1.0 on the Evo 4g is gold. BUT, when it's that low, you just can't. Lol.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Because people just don't want to bust their butts to do something that either nobody will use (1 or 2) or that will be just for fun. SOMETIMES, downgrading is better. Sense 1.0 on the Evo 4g is gold. BUT, when it's that low, you just can't. Lol.

Good explaination. If you really want it, try cooking it up yourself

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Wasn't the first CyanogenMod version CM6?

Edit: Hmm...wiki is conflicting (surprise, surprise). First it only mentions CM6 as the first version, but has a table at the bottom showing it as early as Cupcake so I'm confused lol.

Last edited:

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Wasn't the first CyanogenMod version CM6?

Edit: Hmm...wiki is conflicting (surprise, surprise). First it only mentions CM6 as the first version, but has a table at the bottom showing it as early as Cupcake so I'm confused lol.

No, there are versions older than cm6

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
There is a CM5. This was taken the official supported Motorola Droid.

"Official CyanogenMod support was added in CyanogenMod 5."

Status
Not open for further replies.