Custom image on Always On Display?

thatisandwas

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys! I saw a thread earlier today where a guy had a Batman logo on his always on display. it was awesome. I can't figure out for the life of me how to make that happen, any ideas? Tmo N7

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
You're welcome

The below is from the Batman logo guy haaaa!

Go into the Always On Display section in settings. At the bottom click ABOUT ALWAYS ON DISPLAY. Make sure it is version 1.7.29. if it isn't, it should give you an option to update it right then and there. If you are on that version, go to LAYOUTS, Content to Show = CLOCK, and then scroll to the very last one on the bottom. That AOD lets you use your own photo. :)

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Can anyone with a Verizon version confirm this is doable? I can't find a way to add my own image.

When you go to layouts, click the last one that looks like stars/constellations. It will then come up with a dotted square. Click that and you can add your own image. Im on verizon :)

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
You're welcome

The below is from the Batman logo guy haaaa!

Go into the Always On Display section in settings. At the bottom click ABOUT ALWAYS ON DISPLAY. Make sure it is version 1.7.29. if it isn't, it should give you an option to update it right then and there. If you are on that version, go to LAYOUTS, Content to Show = CLOCK, and then scroll to the very last one on the bottom. That AOD lets you use your own photo. :)
Cool - thanks E!

JeromeM

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
Weird, on Rogers version I had to choose Content to Show "Clock" in the AOD Layout then the last option in there gave me the option to add my own picture. It wasn't under Image.

mvsmith

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much that's awesome that they added it. Won't lie the deer constellation looked kind of cool too.

But I love the custom pictures option now.

Attachments

• 209.jpg
    209.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 390

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante