Custom ROM for RCA Tablet

Jo Jon

Dec 3, 2016
Visit site
I tried to help my girlfriend root hers without success. I even tried framaroot and it blocks exploits. Also after some botched attempt her sd card was destroyed. Be careful.

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk

When rooting any device or performing any reprogramming you should always safely remove and external drives or memory banks linked or plugged into the device being accessed or reprogrammed and or rebooted do to technical errors. Also usually with any computer of iOS device or and electronic for that matter can usually be helped/is failing or is acting up the first and simplest thing to do in do a hard shutdown/off(basically doing so is simply unplugging from power source-power outlet or, removal of the battery or finally the last one is to a desk/laptop computer...,Doesn't mean button on your android/iOS or portable device such as a tablet/IPad....,push the power button til it shutdown, in other words to hard shutdown/off an electronically power device,previously stated, by force or, manually without the devices permission or, without using the prompt method. If the device ask you if you was to shut it down/off then you are performing a soft shutdown which is in affective because you're failing to let the device perform a complete or full reboot which gernerally fix itself. It this method fails write down its symptoms and ask Google. You tube is another good source for step by step assistance. Thank for taking the time to read my advice. Don't forget to smile and have a wonderful rest of your day.☺😊

s offenza

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
Is anyone aware of a custom ROM to get jelly bean 4.3 or 4.4 on a RCA tablet? I have the 7" model with dual core arm cortex a9 1.2GHz processor, 1gb DDR3 RAM, and 8gb storage. I've rooted already and want to upgrade the OS. If I have to build my own custom ROM I will, but a quick look at the process indicates its not trivial.

Posted via Android Central App

RCA aren't that bad if you can root it use it to get better software or even just exposed framework modules. You didn't have a supersu binary problem?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick