Custom rom note 4 april 2020

gwm121

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
I would like to keep my note 4 uk version n910f android marsmallow and need an android version above 6 (probably pie) to use numerous apps that no longer work on old android.

ive watched all the youtube vids to load twrp root custom rom, and didnt think i could do this. i took it to a shop who put android pie on, everything worked including blutooth and camera, however when the fone was switched off if woudnt restart. They tried again then gave up and reinstalled stock rom im back to marshmallow.

So im forced into learning how to load custom rom on note 4 myself.
Please could anyone who has successfully loaded a custom rom on note 4 910f uk version (legit) bought from samsung runnng marsmallow help with their comments.

specically..
i want the capability to reload manufacurers original software/marsmallow in case of problem, is there a way of formatting fone and relading an image like a computor is say the fone just doent restart or should i take a nandroid copy
what is the most stable rom pie would be good blutooth camera wifi calling basic stylus must work
what might the shop have done to end up with a working custom rom all ok till fone switched off then no way to restart the fone so i can avoid this.
nb.. the note 4 has stylus removable battery infra red 3.5 headfone jack...brilliant

gwm121

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
Thank you zoo, i have alleady done that and have the specific questions above.
These sites tell you a rom is stable, but even a shop count find one that worked, which rom have you loaded on your note 4 that works please
and
i was hoping someone who has had the problem the shop had...not able to restart fone after power off, can tell a solution for when it happens to me
thx

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thank you zoo, i have alleady done that and have the specific questions above.
These sites tell you a rom is stable, but even a shop count find one that worked, which rom have you loaded on your note 4 that works please
and
i was hoping someone who has had the problem the shop had...not able to restart fone after power off, can tell a solution for when it happens to me
thx
Hi Welcome!
The best place to learn Rom for your Note 4 is xda forums , look at old forums .
Problem is not many have interest in older phone thats not popular anymore , so you'll have to dig old threads and articles .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463