Cyanogen Mod On LG Optimus Slider

Mobstergunz

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
No way already!!!

Yup :D I am a Developer lol next on the list is reboot and recovery ... then either beats audio or dsp manager for the audio enhancment I can't decide I know someone asked for dsp manager but they both can't be added at the same time the mods conflict with eachother

Last edited:

djsteelix

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Yup :D I am a Developer lol next on the list is reboot and recovery ... then either beats audio or dsp manager for the audio enhancment I can't decide I know someone asked for dsp manager but they both can't be added at the same time the mods conflict with eachother

I asked for it :,)

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Dude have you checked out the new rom !?

Yes, I'm gonna test the upcoming builds. So far I'm liking it better than Gelato :D

I'm familiar with DPS and I freaking love it, but I'm curious about the Beats tweak.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

Mobstergunz

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I'm gonna test the upcoming builds. So far I'm liking it better than Gelato :D

I'm familiar with DPS and I freaking love it, but I'm curious about the Beats tweak.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

Thanks for complementing my rom be sure to check out the thread for the latest version with the 1% battery mod :)

ive heard alot of people saying the beats audio increased sound quality and bass but there are other that say it seems like placebo effect thing

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whytefrank