Cyanogenmod for Design (COMING SOON)

tiin

May 27, 2012
Visit site
No, that's ok. Thanks, though. I just took a bit longer than expected to start the upload to D-H.st. No fault of the server, just my ineptitude.

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
His friends are closer to right than trying to port from an HD2 which stock is a windows mobile device. His friends also hang out where you should sometimes too, we've got several things going on for this device and usually don't have time to post them all here.

Hero S ICS 4.0.3 Sense 3.6

tiin

May 27, 2012
Visit site
I am seriously not sure why I decided on the HD2. Might be the source of my problems... I need to fix that. Once I get my computer fixed.

tiin

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Sorry about the delays; I managed to brick my phone with the latest build and it became necessary to call in my warranty. Thank god for Best Buy. Anyways, my new phone should be here in a few days. Before I bricked it, though, I was just focusing on development instead of updating this post. I'm sorry about that. Good news, though; it's now on version 0.1.8! This is the version that bricked my phone, though, so I will not be putting up the download. I have determined the problem and now am waiting for the new phone to test the fix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjustink1984