Data being used by the system?

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
Can someone please tell me what it means when it says 400mb has been used by the system? For wifi. The apps makes sense but I'm confused what the system uses Internet data for

Attachments

• 1437433861533.jpg
    1437433861533.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 22

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Can someone please tell me what it means when it says 400mb has been used by the system? For wifi. The apps makes sense but I'm confused what the system uses Internet data for

The OS pulls info to feed google/samsung apps at times to keep them refreshed, such in case your contacts and etc. They are tied to TW which is tied with android. Also, clock widgets. They pull time from the system which pulls from the network to keep it accurate whether you're on cellular or wifi. It could also mean you have apps set only to update through wifi and it's just displaying s system.

Nothing to worry about.

And thanks. I scratched my ear and got wax on my finger typing this message. Now it's smeared on my screen. ....lol

Posted via the Android Central App

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
The OS pulls info to feed google/samsung apps at times to keep them refreshed, such in case your contacts and etc. They are tied to TW which is tied with android. Also, clock widgets. They pull time from the system which pulls from the network to keep it accurate whether you're on cellular or wifi. It could also mean you have apps set only to update through wifi and it's just displaying s system.

Nothing to worry about.

And thanks. I scratched my ear and got wax on my finger typing this message. Now it's smeared on my screen. ....lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Actually it concerns me that it's so high because I only get 35gb total data a month to use on both my phone and wifi. Though thanks for the answer. It makes sense and wow wtf

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac