Data recovery from Android tablet with broken screen and forgotten pattern?

Mirwise Khan

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi Guys!

After searching through the internet I couldn't find any solution nor did this situation occurred to someone before so no relevant QA found so far.

I have an Android tablet, the screen is broken I can access it through mouse but I have forgotten the pattern as well. After checking on the internet I found that if I manage to go to recovery mode using Aroma File Manager I can remove the pattern which will grant me access to tablet but I tried all combinations of keys to get to the recovery mode, I couldn't get to recovery mode.

The other solution is to use adb tools and connect the tablet to pc that requires USB debugging to be ON on the android device but in my case I have forgotten the pattern so this solution wouldn't work either.

I just want to recover the device data that is it.

Now since I'm out of all options that is why I'm posting this question in "Hacking" category.

Looking forward to your precious ideas...

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If USB debugging is off, you can't use adb.

If the screen is broken you can't get into it through the tablet itself.

About the only way I can see of getting into it would be to replace the screen (which you have to do anyway - the tablet is useless with a broken screen).

If it's just to recover some data from the tablet, that's what off-device backups are for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174