Data recovery from multiple time formatted nano sd card

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I had Samsung S3 smart phone with this device I recorded 2 videos size 1gb appx. each.

These recorded videos saved on nano 32gb SD Card located on same device as primary storage. After recording I connect this device to windows pc and saved same file on desktop but it plays once. I tried couple of times but not succeeded.

Then I tried to play mobile located same files, but not succeeded.

After this incident I delete all the files and leave those videos.

Many times I formatted this 32gb card. Once I used in tab also.

some times I tried with recover those videos with many data recovery software, but those files not showing anywhere in recovery.

Can anybody help methese are my childhood memories.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It's not entirely clear to me what you're describing. Are you saying that you copied these 2 videos from the card to the PC, but it no longer plays on the PC? What video format are they, mp3?

If you deleted the videos and then formatted the cards, the videos will be very difficult to recover, if they're even recoverable at all. Chances are that either the files got corrupted on the card, or the card itself got corrupted. SD cards are inherently much less reliable than internal storage or computer hard drives, and should never be the sole storage location for important data.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EcuadorCynthia