December/January Security Patches

GPuba

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone on T-Mobile or any MVNO that uses T-Mobile towers (Google Fi, Mint Mobile, Simple Mobile, etc.) received the December and/or January update?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I posted this in one of your other threads:

There have been a ton of posts in the Google help forums about the 4a, 5 and 5a not getting December. There have coincidentally been a number of posts about 5 and 5a phones having issues (sometimes specifically after getting the December update), so I'm suspecting Google may have pulled December without making any official announcements. On top of that, January seems to be having issues with Bluetooth (primarily reported on Pixel 7 and 7 Pro), but it might also be happening with others, so I wouldn't be surprised if January has been paused while they figure that out. I have a 7 Pro on T-Mobile that is still on December.

GPuba

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
I posted this in one of your other threads:

There have been a ton of posts in the Google help forums about the 4a, 5 and 5a not getting December. There have coincidentally been a number of posts about 5 and 5a phones having issues (sometimes specifically after getting the December update), so I'm suspecting Google may have pulled December without making any official announcements. On top of that, January seems to be having issues with Bluetooth (primarily reported on Pixel 7 and 7 Pro), but it might also be happening with others, so I wouldn't be surprised if January has been paused while they figure that out. I have a 7 Pro on T-Mobile that is still on December.

I definitely appreciate you taking the time to answer. You seem to be the only one that is saying anything. You are doing a better job than Google. I'm serious.