Decent Smartphone Experience

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone name a decent smartphone experience that wont break the bank? I want to leave Verizon.

Posted via Droid RAZR M on the Android Central App

irule9000

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I agree, the s4 and htc one on contract are great choices. They are both amazing phones, though i think the s4 edges the one out a little bit in features and software. In terms of design, the htc one is a beautiful phone and is hands down one of the nicest feeling/looking phones i've seen. I also think that the android experience also inolves some good accessories, like smartwatches. I'd suggest the kreyos meteor smart watch KREYOS: The ONLY Smartwatch With Voice & Gesture Control | Indiegogo

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
What about something with a microsd card slot?

Have you looked around for Galaxy III's? I found this one, but i don't know if that's just a Virgin thing, $350. but i would check around for these:

The Samsung Galaxy S3 4G Android Smartphone is available from Virgin Mobile. Get a no contract plan with unlimited data and messaging. | Virgin Mobile USA

Boost sells them around that price too, but i don't know much about phones w/ off contract stuff and which goes with what carrier. $370
Samsung Galaxy S? III Android Phone Specs | Boost Mobile

samsung is pretty much the only brand coming out that have expandable storage anymore.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Have you looked around for Galaxy III's? I found this one, but i don't know if that's just a Virgin thing, $350. but i would check around for these:

The Samsung Galaxy S3 4G Android Smartphone is available from Virgin Mobile. Get a no contract plan with unlimited data and messaging. | Virgin Mobile USA

Boost sells them around that price too, but i don't know much about phones w/ off contract stuff and which goes with what carrier. $370
Samsung Galaxy S? III Android Phone Specs | Boost Mobile

samsung is pretty much the only brand coming out that have expandable storage anymore.

Darn it! I wish I had more options. Im better off keeping my RAZR M till the holidays then. Definitely will be some deals then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caroltheresa61