Delete file

johnj01

May 14, 2023
Visit site
Hello,

I deleted a video from my phone (OPPO A94, Android 13), then deleted it from the trash. So I guess it's permanently deleted.
Is there any way to get it back ? I know that, on PC, the emplacement on a disk isn't necessary overwritten on datas can get restored.

Is there any way to get back my video ?

Thank you

James Edmunds

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I deleted a video from my phone (OPPO A94, Android 13), then deleted it from the trash. So I guess it's permanently deleted.
Is there any way to get it back ? I know that, on PC, the emplacement on a disk isn't necessary overwritten on datas can get restored.

Is there any way to get back my video ?

Thank you
Have you enable the "OPPO Cloud Backup" feature on your Oppo A94 device?

Adaikon

May 18, 2023
Visit site
If the video has been backed up before it is deleted, you just need to find it from the backup folder. If there is no backup, try the recovery software to scan your phone. In general, any deleted data can be found.

johnj01

May 14, 2023
Visit site
Thanks for all your replies.

I don't think I have any cloud backup activated.
Also I tried recover software but it only shows deleted files, not permanently deleted files.

I'll try with the rooting method.

Thanks again

unique9876

Apr 26, 2022
Visit site
Unfortunately, once you have deleted a video from your phone's trash, it is typically considered permanently deleted. While it is true that data recovery is possible on PC, the situation is different for mobile devices. It is recommended to regularly back up your important files to avoid potential data loss in the future.

Reactions: Thomas_George

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy