Question Deleting phone apps

Jhatn

May 30, 2023
Visit site
Is there a way to delete apps from an old phone I no longer have, by going into my Google account online?
The apps are still in my Google Account & I want to delete them.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Also bear in mind that some of those apps are actually necessary for the functions to operate properly (even if you use a Google or 3rd party app). For instance, disabling Samsung Messages or Phone, will also render the phone's ability to properly use messaging and phone calls even with other apps, so be careful what you disable unless you're absolutely certain it won't 'break' other apps.

w8wca

Apr 16, 2024
Visit site
There is an app called package Disabler Pro (You need the one for Samsung)
It can "hide" any app you want it to. They try to sll a subscription but they do have a one time purchase also.

As I mentioned Package Disabler Pro can Disable ANY app. it does not actually delete them it just disables them and hides them. You can simply uncheck a disabled app to 'bring' it back

Jhatn

May 30, 2023
Visit site
As I'm very tightly strapped, I'm looking for as free solution. That's why I asked about Android Debug Bridge.

I also want to get rid of Google's Digital Wellbeing, which does not let users Uninstall or even Disable this app, just Force Stop.
I even tried to Clear Data & Clear Cache in the app's Settings>Storage, but all my Data is left alone & does not clear.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
As I'm very tightly strapped, I'm looking for as free solution. That's why I asked about Android Debug Bridge.

I also want to get rid of Google's Digital Wellbeing, which does not let users Uninstall or even Disable this app, just Force Stop.
I even tried to Clear Data & Clear Cache in the app's Settings>Storage, but all my Data is left alone & does not clear.
Here you go, be careful what you delete it will brick your phone

Jhatn

May 30, 2023
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson