Detroit Red Wings Droid Wallpapers

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
It's always fun when those two teams play a series. What's great about the NHL playoffs is they are unpredictable. All the teams are pretty good and anybody could beat anybody. I'm hoping the Wings get there stuff together because they haven't been good on the road this year and their powerplay has struggled to score goals. I'm definitely not looking passed Nashville. They've been very good this year.

As far as them sucking... They've been a model franchise in the NHL since around '94-'95. They're so consistently above average that they almost never have high draft picks to build their team yet they keep winning. Yes they don't bring home a cup every year and I've been disappointed at the end of the season more often than not but that's because of the high expectations they have created with all they're success. But it's ok... Haters gonna hate! :)

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
It's always fun when those two teams play a series. What's great about the NHL playoffs is they are unpredictable. All the teams are pretty good and anybody could beat anybody. I'm hoping the Wings get there stuff together because they haven't been good on the road this year and their powerplay has struggled to score goals. I'm definitely not looking passed Nashville. They've been very good this year.

As far as them sucking... They've been a model franchise in the NHL since around '94-'95. They're so consistently above average that they almost never have high draft picks to build their team yet they keep winning. Yes they don't bring home a cup every year and I've been disappointed at the end of the season more often than not but that's because of the high expectations they have created with all they're success. But it's ok... Haters gonna hate! :)

As a Hawks fan, I'm glad we could beat you yesterday and still have you play Nashville and leave us out of there. I'm not into the whole playing the best goalie in the NHL in Rinne.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowoverhoe