Detroit Red Wings Droid Wallpapers

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Matt I can see your starting to come around you will be cheering for the Wings within a year LOL. Not to sure if there are any NHL teams I hate just a huge fan of the Wings and the game. I do hate Ohio St with a passion but most people in Michigan do.

mattjphoto

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
3 teams I will never root for in my life time...Hawks, Wings, Nucks (I sometimes root against the team they are playing b/c they might be a head of us in the standings).

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Mattjphoto you might like this one!

wingsblues.jpg

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I was thinking just hockey but what ever you do I know we will all like : )

Maybe something like the little android with the hockey jersey but maybe have 4 of them with US, Russia, Sweden, and our neighbors to the north all on one wallpaper. Not to sure how that would look you might have better ideas.

mattjphoto

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I actually watch the whole Wings game tonight against the Sharks...I was rooting for the Sharks. I did make a new wall paper for my phone (check out the Blues section...even though I'm the only one who post in there).

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
@mclarryjr - I'll see what I can throw together over the next few days. I like your idea maybe I'll even throw together like five different teams with the olympic rings and see how it goes.

@mattjphoto - I get my photos from a Red Wings blog I found while doing a google image search. Official Blog for the Detroit Red Wings

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Haha I know I said "over the next few days" but apparently I meant hours... I got carried away lol

OlympicHockey.jpg

OlympicHockey3.jpg

Last edited:

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
You need to start another thread for these... I can see android ski jumpers in the future LOL.

Once again thanks you work is the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowoverhoe