Developer Edition - Available April 19th

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Just canceled my order, since I was supposed to be in the 4/23 wave and then got the delay email this morning. I had intended to use it on T-Mobile anyway, so I'll take my chances on the ground with T-Mobile stores when they open up on 4/24.

tb123

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
mine is at the picking stage says it should get to me monday i called htc and they also credited me the over night charge back!

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
My order status is still screwed up so I can't see an estimated delivery but I got the ship notice. It hasn't been picked up yet though

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Mine reports to be in the picking stage with a ship date of today and a delivery date of Monday. I've received no email notification though.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
In hindsight I should have been more patient and waited but I had no idea when the phone would be available. I didn't opt for overnight shipping either so I probably wouldn't have recieved the phone Monday anyway. I don't really care for the way Letstalk handles their service but, oh well, what's done is done. I was kind of wanting the Tmo version anyway so it's all working out.

cbcharlie

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
i'm at the picking stage, estimated delivery tuesday, a day later then expected. just got back from pharrell concert from HTC one concert series, great show, free show, free food, free beer, can't complain any more lol :p

Gathomblipoob

May 6, 2010
Visit site
In hindsight I should have been more patient and waited but I had no idea when the phone would be available. I didn't opt for overnight shipping either so I probably wouldn't have recieved the phone Monday anyway. I don't really care for the way Letstalk handles their service but, oh well, what's done is done. I was kind of wanting the Tmo version anyway so it's all working out.

I bought the 32g AT&T model this morning. However, the phone is bootloader unlocked and rooted. I also don't really need a 64g phone; I bought a 64g iPhone 5 last year because that was all the AT&T store had in stock and I wanted it right then and there. I figure I'm 57 and not gettig any younger so I'd better get while the gettin' is good! :D

Good Luck.jpg

Last edited:

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
i'm at the picking stage, estimated delivery tuesday, a day later then expected. just got back from pharrell concert from HTC one concert series, great show, free show, free food, free beer, can't complain any more lol :p

OT... Did he do his new single with daft punk?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick