Did you buy a Verizon Galaxy Note 2 made in China or Korea?

Did you buy a Verizon Galaxy Note 2 made in China or Korea?

• Total voters

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Upgraded Jan 10th. Verizon. Mine is made in China. No problems with it.
Am so pleased with this phone. I couldn't be happier

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

fivegear

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine is Korean made. Brings a little smile to my face that I have one less Chinese item in my house. Now if it was just made here in the US!

reb422

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I originally bought one made in Korea. Had it replaced by Asurion insurance with one from China. I see no difference what so ever. Had I never seen this topic I would probably have never known there were two options. I wonder what the difference is... if any.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

ashokpr716

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I bought a korean version but I dont know whether it is original or not ..pls someone tell me how too check whether it is original or not .... friendss pls help .. all the games and *#0*# code is also working but still I have some doubt ..thank you

ALCingularUser

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine was forged in Mount Doom by Sauron.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Now THAT'S the version I want. Forged in Mount Doom=quality. Not only will it last forever, but if someone steals it, it will come back to you on its own.

But, unfortunately, that isn't the one I have. Picked mine up from LetsTalk just before Christmas. Made in Korea.

I wonder if Samsung originally made them in Korea, then shifted production to China.

krbullock2011

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I had seen that you said you had bought an international phone. I was wondering if you had to figure out how to lock that phone . I have recently bought a phone off the website everbuying.com and I was under the impression that I would be able to use it her in the us but my wireless provider said that it may need to be unlocked and it has to have 2 sim cards in it . so do you have any suggestions on how I go about unlocking it? I have googled it but the phone only says android note and that is it. no model number or anything else. also it has imei numbers and not esn.