Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

Karlzweb

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Received my Fit 2 today!

I was surprised when i heard a knock at the door and found the FedEx guy at the door. Figured my wife bought something until i saw iy was addressed to me. Hmmmm.

I open it and lo and behold my Fit 2 has arrived. With the disclaimer yelling me 4 weeks to verify and 8 to 12 to ship, I was shocked to get it in only 2 weeks!

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Received my Fit 2 today!

I was surprised when i heard a knock at the door and found the FedEx guy at the door. Figured my wife bought something until i saw iy was addressed to me. Hmmmm.

I open it and lo and behold my Fit 2 has arrived. With the disclaimer yelling me 4 weeks to verify and 8 to 12 to ship, I was shocked to get it in only 2 weeks!

Received both my gear fit 2's today also I like it so far.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Mine is in my county and is definetly coming tomorrow!......
1f07a02bef3c572940649c21fb14a7ca.jpg

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: Received my Fit 2 today!

What size was it?

jackash0912

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Submitted on the 20th, approved and says in route on the 23rd... still no tracking number or anything. Ordered the small watch. Frustrating!

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Ok now I'm getting annoyed. I know the sd card was free but I guess I won't get mine. I submitted mine on the August 20th. It was supposed to be here this past Wednesday. FedEx said that samsung had my name, city, zipcode and phone number on package but not street address. So I gave FedEx my street address and they said they will deliver it this past Thursday. Thursday came and nothing. Delivery status said pending now it says it being shipped back to sender on Tuesday? Wtf? Really? Why can't i just come get it since you can't for whatever reason deliver it?

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Ok now I'm getting annoyed. I know the sd card was free but I guess I won't get mine. I submitted mine on the August 20th. It was supposed to be here this past Wednesday. FedEx said that samsung had my name, city, zipcode and phone number on package but not street address. So I gave FedEx my street address and they said they will deliver it this past Thursday. Thursday came and nothing. Delivery status said pending now it says it being shipped back to sender on Tuesday? Wtf? Really? Why can't i just come get it since you can't for whatever reason deliver it?

Atleast you gotten that far (I know it's not what you want to hear) but I haven't even received my tracking yet...and I submitted mine's on the 19th. Even the wife is asking have I heard anything yet (ordered two).

Although I'm not the one to really trip on free stuff, it's kinda disheartening to know you submitted your info but sitting in limbo on when your product will arrive but others who submitted after you already received theirs. (No it's not the lil kid "I want mine's first" syndrome 😂😂)
It's more so the inconsistency of how it's going. Even the preorder of the phone was crazy. Ordered 2 the day of but ppl that ordered days after I did received theirs before me.

Last edited:

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Atleast you gotten that far (I know it's not what you want to hear) but I haven't even received my tracking yet...and I submitted mine's on the 19th. Even the wife is asking have o I heard anything yet (ordered two).

Yeah I just got off phone with samsung. They said it was an error on their part cause they didn't put correct address when it was provided. Lol. They said when they get package back that management will be sending me emails updating the status of sd card. Lol lady thought I was calling about note 7 recall. I said nope I'm waiting that out a bit and I'm sure you are swamped with calls about that since i was on hold for 25 minutes lol. Sorry you haven't heard anything. I know they said could take up to 12 weeks. I also heard they send out by batches or region not sure but it wouldn't hurt to call samsung if y'all don't hear anything next week.

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I just got off phone with samsung. They said it was an error on their part cause they didn't put correct address when it was provided. Lol. They said when they get package back that management will be sending me emails updating the status of sd card. Lol lady thought I was calling about note 7 recall. I said nope I'm waiting that out a bit and I'm sure you are swamped with calls about that since i was on hold for 25 minutes lol. Sorry you haven't heard anything. I know they said could take up to 12 weeks. I also heard they send out by batches or region not sure but it wouldn't hurt to call samsung if y'all don't hear anything next week.

Lol I just got off the phone with them and read your reply. I'm at the as soon as it ships you'll get a email from us spill. If you get yours before me, I'm going to Samsung headquarters and it's going to be some furniture moving up in there! 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Lol I just got off the phone with them and read your reply. I'm at the as soon as it ships you'll get a email from us spill. If you get yours before me, I'm going to Samsung headquarters and it's going to be some furniture moving up in there! 😂😂😂

Rotflmbo😅😂 they going to be like what the heck this man doing. Lol. That's how it goes I guess lol. I was more upset with FedEx even tho it was samsung mistake cause lady at FedEx was kind of rude and didn't give a crap.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else having problems with getting live notifications? The only time Im able to notifications is when I restart the watch... It will then show any notifications that I currently have on the phone but won't push any new notifications
(figured it out never removed sticker on bottom of watch that let's it know it's on my wrist.)

Last edited:

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else having problems with getting live notifications? The only time Im able to notifications is when I restart the watch... It will then show any notifications that I currently have on the phone but won't push any new notifications
(figured it out never removed sticker on bottom of watch that let's it know it's on my wrist.)

No! Because I don't have one yet, Dang you Samsung! LOL:p

Vanessa1130

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
I wonder if we will even get ours now with this recall. I plan on exchanging my phone for another note when they're available. I still want my GF2