Did you watch the 2017 Masters?

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Have to admit - I'm a bit of a golf nut. Tuned into the Masters as much as I could this past weekend. What a great show of skill.

While I've never been a huge Sergio Garcia fan, was really pleased to see him get it done over the weekend. What a finish!!!

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, it was pretty good. Garcia played an incredible golf and he definitely deserved the title, specially after soooo many years trying and being almost there. But, you know, I'm Spanish, kind of biased :)

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Sergio deserves to win it.

I remember when he was 19 on the Ryder Cup European team going against Tiger and the US team. Everyone thought he would have some majors piled up by now.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Funny how that all works out doesn't it. Winning breeds winning... Losing can breed losing if the lessons aren't learned. For Garcia I think he overcame a lot of mental hurdles, and had the right attitude to get it done. Very pleased for him!

frellingfrakker

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I watched the entire final round by the leaders. One of the best Masters ever. Sergio and Rose going back and forth was epic. I hated seeing the complete collapse of the Spieth/Fowler pairing though.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah - it really turned into a match play situation the last 5 or 6 holes. Was fun to watch.

Seems like Spieth and Fowler are having fun on spring break though. lol