Did your remove the IMEI sticker from the back?

jamie

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
You guys do realize the imei number is on the end of the box? Throw those ugly stickers away.

Posted via Nexus 5

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
You also know that phone settings about statues has the imei also. FYI

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I forgot about the IMEI and protective sticker around the camera lens and removed both after seeing this thread. If you don't use a case it's likely it will start peeling off from being put in a pocket, purse, etc. Otherwise, if it's in a case there shouldn't be an issue of it coming off if you want to keep it on there.

Zer081

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I can kind of understand people removing the sticker, but then are you not left with an obvious space where the sticker once was, which has the 4 corners highlighted in white? (I am currently still trying to decide if i should or should not remove the sticker!)

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I can kind of understand people removing the sticker, but then are you not left with an obvious space where the sticker once was, which has the 4 corners highlighted in white? (I am currently still trying to decide if i should or should not remove the sticker!)

No, that is part of the sticker. You can take it off. The back of the phone is solid black or white depending on your model.

JRDEMASKUS

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
When I took my Nexus 5 to T-Mobile to buy a pay as you go plan, the CSR was about to as for the number, but when he saw the sticker he just scanned it. Done.
It is just a tiny sticker.
I left it on. Using a case anyway.