Distorted screen on my Android tablet

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Android tablet with distorted screen

Hi, my Android 4.2.2 tablet ( a 4 year old I bought in 2014 lenovo a3000-h ) today when I opened it the screen suddenly became distorted, it wasn't dropped, cracked, scratched or anything like that.But in the recent period it works for a long time as I use it to play and browse and also I charge it for at least 2-3 times daily, what is the cause of the problem please?

Omar mohamed12

Dec 9, 2018
Visit site
Hi, my Android 4.2.2 tablet ( a 4 year old I bought in 2014 lenovo a3000-h ) today when I opened it the screen suddenly became distorted, it wasn't dropped, cracked, scratched or anything like that.But in the recent period it works for a long time as me and my sister use it to play and browse and also I have to charge it for at least 2-3 times daily, what is the cause of the problem please?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Android tablet with distorted screen

Okay. My guess is a hardware problem of some kind, but it would help us to make a diagnosis if you could post a screenshot or photo..

Omar mohamed12

Dec 9, 2018
Visit site
Unfortunately, the tablet closed after a short while, do I couldn't be able to send you a screenshot or anything like that, it closed automatically and until now I tried to open it but nothing happens, I think It's some sort of partial PCB damage of the part controlling the screen display, I don't know exactly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caroltheresa61