Do I have to root my ET4G to get free wifi tethering?

rogerntami

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Morally, I have no problem with anybody using a bit of data, that you've paid for, by tethering. But regardless of that, you ARE violating the contractual terms of service that YOU AGREED TO.

In other words, I don't think you're a thief, I think you're a lier.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

If you wanna talk morality, you have to question the morality of the contracts themselves. In order to challenge the terms of said contracts, one would likely have to engage in a costly legal fight. And maybe someone is, or should. But contracts are negotiable, both before and after they are "agreed to." Laws are not (to an extent). There is no moral obligation to adhere to an unjust contract. The "no tethering" part of a contract basically says you are agree to pay extra to use something you already paid for once, just because you use it in a certain way that by most accounts doesn't affect the carrier one bit (unless of course, as I said before, you're abusing your unlimited plan).

"In other words, I don't think you're a thief, I think you're a lier. " You're not a LIAR if you use tethering. And being a liar IS a moral issue. Tethering is not. Good thing not everyone in the world believes "rules are rules are rules," because as the saying goes, "well behaved (people) rarely make history." :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnnybobble53