Dock shows as in stock @ TigerDirect through Buy.com

idlepaw

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I have two tablets, no dock. Amazon and Target both shipped on the same day, and I couldn't cancel one in time. Go figure. So, anyone with a dock wanna trade?

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I have two tablets, no dock. Amazon and Target both shipped on the same day, and I couldn't cancel one in time. Go figure. So, anyone with a dock wanna trade?

Straightup? Sure!

Seriously though. For anyone wondering about the status of their Tigerdirect-by-way-of-buy.com order. Have a look at this thread for a minimal-hassle method of finding out.

xda-developers - View Single Post - [INFO] US Keyboard Dock Availability and Tracking Thread

FWiW, I ordered through buy.com around 1:30 pm CST and buy.com still says ?processing? but Tigerdirect system shows it as shipped with a UPS tracking number.

As Amazon doesn?t even have an estimation of when there?s will ship, I?ll probably wait until I have it in hand before cancelling my dock order with Amazon.

-Suntan

Visual360

Dec 9, 2010
www.visual360photography.com
Looks like it.

I must say, I?m actually surprised that all these places are selling the dock for under MSRP right now given the tight supply and (as a result) high demand.

-Suntan

Exactly why I cancelled my order from buy.com. As I'm not in hurry on getting the dock, I'll wait for Amazon to have it available. I've seen several of these big online store selling it below the MSRP of $149, I see no reason Amazon will be selling it at full price.

infennon

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Just got a confirmation email from buy.com saying tigerdirect is shipping my dock as of 5/4 and it should come within 4-14 business days