Does the 64GB work?

b1time

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey jem286 have u noticed that the phone creates a separate partition for it's on board memory? So things like screen shots and browser downloads save by default on the phone storage at least in my phone.. do you or anyone have any ideas on how to get every thing to save on the sd card instead?

I have a 32 gb card which formatted once I turned on the phone

jem286

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey jem286 have u noticed that the phone creates a separate partition for it's on board memory? So things like screen shots and browser downloads save by default on the phone storage at least in my phone.. do you or anyone have any ideas on how to get every thing to save on the sd card instead?

I have a 32 gb card which formatted once I turned on the phone

so far i have been able to change were my photos are saved but that is all that i have noticed i dont mine the internal stuff going to the 9gb internal. ill never touch it with the 64gb sd anyway. i was in astro and noticed that there are two sd folders... sd and sd2 in the filemanger so you might be able to force save to the sd card ... but that is me talking out of my ass so .... take every word with a grain of salt

Reactions: b1time

b1time

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
so far i have been able to change were my photos are saved but that is all that i have noticed i dont mine the internal stuff going to the 9gb internal. ill never touch it with the 64gb sd anyway. i was in astro and noticed that there are two sd folders... sd and sd2 in the filemanger so you might be able to force save to the sd card ... but that is me talking out of my ass so .... take every word with a grain of salt

yeah Same here... I rooted it and started playing with some system files to see if I can change it and I caught a boot loop... so I think I will just let it be and run stock for a few days before I mess with it again... Thanks tho

Fyi to everyone: apparently the root method available albeit very simple and quick, breaks Google wallet (for me and I've read about a few others as well) so if you want to use wallet stay un-rooted until the devs work their magic (unless they have already)

Last edited:

b1time

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
How much room are the pre loaded apps taking up? Some how I only have two gigs left, and I downloaded six app.

The Phone's memory is partitioned so that 2gb are used for apps and the rest for storage I believe. And the pre loaded apps take up about 56 mb

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigthangz80