Does the fingerprint scanner get easier to use?

writedoc

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I bought a clear case that has separate cutouts for camera, flash, and fingerprint reader; this makes it very easy to find the fingerprint reader and I use it with no issues every day. Recommend you buy a case that has separate cutouts.

The one I bought was from amazon.ca, see https://www.amazon.ca/Puccy-Samsung...hawk-future-ca-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6342982

s8plus-ClearCase.jpg

I am on day one of an unlocked galaxy s8. So far, it's a nice phone, but I absolutely hate the finger print scanner. Literally the worst feature of the phone. I'm coming from a Moto G4 plus that I bought new for about $230, and honestly the fingerprint scanner on that phone is miles ahead of the galaxy s8.

So, have you gotten used to the weird placement of the scanner ? Or have you abandoned it and just used the pattern or Iris unlock instead? The Iris seems gimmicky - I probably unlock my phone a hundred times a day...I don't intend to use the Iris unlock each time. At this rate I will probably just use the pattern unlock, but it seems criminal to have to resort to this in late 2017.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe