Does the Galaxy Watch track REM sleep?

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
It does. Just remember to turn on continuous heart rate tracking before you go to bed. Otherwise, it'll just track the usual motionless/light/restless categories of sleep.

Wolfpack_Lamb

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
It is supposed to but it doesn't work well at all. I turn on continuous heart rate tracking before bed each night and it only tracked REM sleep once in the 5 nights I have had it and even then it only tracked it for 2 hours before switching to the motionless/light/restless stats. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
It is supposed to but it doesn't work well at all. I turn on continuous heart rate tracking before bed each night and it only tracked REM sleep once in the 5 nights I have had it and even then it only tracked it for 2 hours before switching to the motionless/light/restless stats. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Weird. Maybe check the heart rate monitor and make sure it isn't covered in gunk or anything?

Or, maybe it's possible you really aren't getting enough REM sleep. What sleep states is it giving you?

Wolfpack_Lamb

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
It was only giving me the restless/motionless/ light measurements but after the update a couple of days ago I have gotten 2 nights in a row with full sleep tracking. Maybe there was some type of bug that was causing it to not get good readings.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
It was only giving me the restless/motionless/ light measurements but after the update a couple of days ago I have gotten 2 nights in a row with full sleep tracking. Maybe there was some type of bug that was causing it to not get good readings.

What is the "full sleep tracking"? I just got the update this morning, so I haven't tried again yet. I have the restless/light/motionless/efficiency/actual/weekly avg.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts