Does the Nova L./Launcher Pro have mosaic photo wallpaper?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Nova L./Launcher Pro Questions...

I think most of them have a free and a paid version so you can try which one that works.

Anyone tried Apex Launcher...which one would be better in your opinion, NL or Apex?

Nova Launcher.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there anything better ...free?

sent from Mars using Moto g !

I think Go Launcher is pretty fun. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gau.go.launcherex

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site

Just tried go luncher its cool almost iPhone like experience problem is tho it does not transfer ur apps u have move all apps back and to much advertising ...back to nova :)

sent from Mars using Moto g !

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site

Nova Launcher.

Forgot to ask this question earlier: How will using Nova Launcher make the device faster if I'm installing this on top of Touch Wiz?

(Sorry for all of the questions, but this is my very 1st Android experience, and it can be a bit overwhelming at times. Thx for all of your patience/help!)

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Forgot to ask this question earlier: How will using Nova Launcher make the device faster if I'm installing this on top of Touch Wiz?

(Sorry for all of the questions, but this is my very 1st Android experience, and it can be a bit overwhelming at times. Thx for all of your patience/help!)
It will minimize the use of TouchWiz. Also, it's eye candy :)

Sent from my AT&T One XL

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site

Ok, I looked but didn't see the option to make my homescreen exactly like it is in TouchWiz...basically I want everything the same -live photo mosaic picture wallpaper from pictures library, homescreens, everything the same that I had in TW...with the exception of a few icons. Is this possible with NL?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Ok, I looked but didn't see the option to make my homescreen exactly like it is in TouchWiz...basically I want everything the same -live photo mosaic picture wallpaper from pictures library, homescreens, everything the same that I had in TW...with the exception of a few icons. Is this possible with NL?
When you use Nova Launcher, you press and hold the screen until you are able to select wallpaper. You don't see the live mosaic wallpaper there?

Sent from my AT&T One XL

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

All of it should be the same! Nova changes the looks, but applications are untouched.

Sent from my AT&T One XL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej