Does using Nova Launcher on the Note 8 hinder performance?

Gareee

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I am nova beta... I just never looked to see if there was something beneficial to the feature.

I don't get what it does, or why it should be a $3 add on.

Last edited:

reinbeau

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
It adds quick launch abilities to your icons. Lots of good info on YouTube. Doesn't bother me a bit too spend a couple two three bucks on his development. I've never understood that.... Guess that's just me. I've always supported developers.

Last edited:

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
It adds quick launch abilities to your icons. Lots of good info on YouTube. Doesn't bother me a bit too spend a couple two three bucks on his development. I've never understood that.... Guess that's just me. I've always sorted developers.

like I said, I never noticed a difference

reinbeau

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
If you search for the same thing it'll show up. If you play the same song in Spotify when you long press the icon the song will be there and you can just click on it. In Maps when when I click on it I have Home listed, tap it and I'm navigating already. YouTube gives me Watch Later, Trending, Subscriptions and Search. On Playstore I can jump right to my Apps. As you use things they're added, it learns so I've read. I haven't played with it that much but so far I'm impressed. Some of this is already in Oreo, I've heard, but this is supposed to be more complete.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
There was something separate you had to install and apk i think. look for Pixel2 wallpapers or something

I installed the Google Wallpaper app awhile back looking for Live wallpapers but while there is a category for it, there's nothing in there.

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Take a chill pill. We know that tw is fine, which is good enough for the average user. If we want great we use a launcher they allows us to use the phone to its potential. If fine was good enough we would have an iPhone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hohenheimofdarkness