[Closed] Draw Lloyd fan art and you could win a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClutchX_LA

The_Boss
Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Need it for high school!!!!!!

Drew this. Scanned it. Did some touche ups with photoshop. Then copied to my Optimus s. Downloaded PicsArt(free & i recommend it) added some effects and sHaBaM!!ps that is way i originally drew the Lloyd droid. Not evil. Just... hungry. An apple a day keeps Lloyd alive!
4b6ba58e-4719-aa5f.jpg

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

lilcledix

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Draw Lloyd fan art and you could win a Samsung Galaxy Note 10

I drew this picture on my Galaxy S3 using drawing pad. I drew this picture because i thought that lloyd needed a mate in his life. The picture is of him and a girl getting married. I would like to win because i would like to have a tablet to try drawing on and I have never had a tablet before and would like to try it out.

multichibz

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site

I drew this using paint tool sai Lloyd showing us his artistic style n
the second fan art is of me welding I Iove u in to Lloyd.
the third one one was done on my xperia s with autodesk sketchbook Lloyd met a friend and enjoying the poorly drawn sunset.
and the hand drawn one makes no sense but you don't need to when your Lloyd :)

Lloyd testing out the signal on his android with the android space station in the background sketched on my xperia s using autodesk sketchbook and painted with paint tool sai
next up is Lloyd bolt doing usain bolt's pose.
also two more drawings sorry for uploading so much I just enjoy drawing Lloyd
the last on is Lloyd as Chell

i would love to win the galaxy note would be great to use because i am about to start uni and it would be great for my graphics design course and i can do my art anywhere and it is also a great tablet :D and it would be my first tablet
All of these took me about 25hrs to do
you can find the full resolution pictures here IshmanAllenLitchmore on deviantART

Last edited:

cmyers35474

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
This isn't a very good drawing but it was done on a galaxy sII using sketchbook... I would love to win the tablet to get back into drawing and the tablet would make it easy to do anywhere I find time.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

anon4259338

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
You certainly are fond of praising yourself, while its fine to appreciate your work, its up to the judges if its win worthy :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Fugaz-Star

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site

I don't have a tablet (hence the main reason to participate) and I don't find it comfortable using my GS2, so I'm doing my entry on the computer, I hope it's ok :)

ramonm2

Dec 23, 2010
ramonm2.blogspot.com

This is my original idea. Gonna try and finish this via phone by Sunday! :)
12+-+1

12+-+1

Oh yea I did this using the E4GT!

Last edited:

ILoveMyTowel

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

Well, since Google added music to its Play store a while ago, I wanted to draw something to celebrate that with a tribute to one of the best artists ever. I took obvious inspiration from the Abbey Road cover, but set in a more technological, dystopian world. My four Beatle-Lloyds (or as I like to call them, Bloyds) are meant to take after a real Beatle.

This was done in Illustrator and Photoshop, but it would be absolutely amazing to be able to use the Note 10.1 with Ideas and Photoshop Touch. Besides, I'd be able to go paperless for all of my uni notes (especially with Kno textbooks!), which would certainly save my back and the environment.

AndyRoadretro.png

Ankhwatcher

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

Samsung and Apple have a run-in in a tavern. Fortunately Sheriff Loyd is there to step in:
sketch1345196840876.png

kujee7

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site

the real hero is you. . . !
what I love most about android is creativity and functionality (multi task in the new 10.1 note is just awsom ) I used my galaxy note to create the heroes who are android robos that do crazy stuff like the crazy os they represent and the theme is that the real hero (though their unique abilities ) is the driver of that robot

kujee7

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
As you probably know, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 was just released and is now available to buy all over. If you're itching to get your hands on one but were wishing that maybe someone would just give you one, then you might be in luck! Lloyd decided that he is going to give one of you your very own Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1!

All you have to do to enter to win is show Lloyd how much you love him by creating a bit of fan art for him. Make it funny, make it serious, but definitely make it awesome. (Bonus points if you create it on your Android phone or tablet.) Once you've got your creation, post it in the forum below and tell us a bit about it (inspiration, what you drew it on, etc) as well as why you want to win the new Galaxy Note 10.1. Be sure your entry is in before Sunday at midnight PST. We'll announce the winner at the beginning of next week. Good luck!

Update to answer questions:
- Sure you can enter a couple of drawings, but please put them all in one post. And if you go crazy and enter like 50 drawings you probably won't win because that's just nutty.
- Contest is open worldwide. Usually, unless we specify US only or something, it's worldwide. :p
- I can't draw either. Winner will be picked based on creativity, originality, and whatever Lloyd likes best. We aren't judging you on your art skillz necessarily. ;)
- It doesn't have to be a portrait. Fan art can be anything really. Comics, gifs, collages, etc etc. :)

kujee7

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site

the real hero is you. . . !
what I love most about android is creativity and functionality (multi task in the new 10.1 note is just awsom ) I used my galaxy note . . ( the old one )to create the heroes who are android robos that do crazy stuff like the crazy os they represent and the theme is that the real hero (though their unique abilities ) is the driver of that robot

Last edited:

rohan.bh

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site

Hi,

This image is inspired by the current ongoing battle between android and ios. This was done using Photoshop. But it will be fun to do something like this on the Galaxy Note 10.1! :) :)

I want that tablet! :D :D

Hope you guys enjoy this creation.

Dhisha1710

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site

Hello every1...

After using Samsung Galaxy SII, so very excited to put my hands on Note 10.1....eagerly waiting to have 1.... Hope you would love the craziness depicted in the image showing not only people but also ''Narad Ji'' - Indian God would love to have one....

krecik1024

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site

A long time ago in galaxy far, far away... Wait a second! Actually it's not that far away.

Imagine Wild West. Who said that you must carry a weapon? Lloyd actually have something better that that - Galaxy Note 10.1. Why is better? Because it has S-Pen. Everything is better with S-Pen. Am I right?

Why you should give the Galaxy Note 10.1 to me? Because why not? Lloyd knows that Galaxy Note is one of the best tablets with Android. So am I :)

dekesask

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site

My scanner wouldnt work for some reason, so i had to take a picture with my phone and upload that way, I sure hope its visible, if not I will try and scan again later. Thanks so much for the chance to win AC, a doodle for a chance to win is a fair bargain I would say.

Derek

jsulay

May 23, 2010
Visit site

Here is my image of Hulk LLoyd and the Avengers taking down the evil Apple Bot. During these times of the Apple lawsuit, I wanted to depict 20 years into the future when Apple becomes Skynet and leads to the demise of the human race, only to be stopped by Hulk LLoyd.

I want to win a Note 10.1 to shove in the face of all my apple sheep friends. Thanks!

jmw5uqo0n

Last edited:
Reactions: lithium98

Vorpal_Droid

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

all three drawings were made with Autodesk Sketchbook Mobile and Picsay Pro on a Galxay SIII.
First drawing is Lloyd radiating with joy as he harnesses the power of his Galaxy Note 10.1.
I Would really love to win a Galaxy Note 10.1 I would radiate with joy. I would really like to take advantage of the S-Pen and draw on a on a much larger screen. Have always wanted a Tablet. and this one seams pretty amazing.

The second picture shows Lloyd using the Galaxy Note to display the blue prints of how to destroy the Death Apple and save the galaxy from the Evil Apple Empire.

Third drawing is Lloyd-Tron Defender of the Universe. Defending the universe from Apples iBeasts.

Good luck to all and Thank you Android Central! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huangsenyuan