Droid 2 Cases

ishore99

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
If you have a D2G use caution on the case you buy. On the top back in the middle you will see a small hole, that is a second microphone that is used for noise cancellation. DO NOT COVER IT, I had a case that did and it caused some issues.

Reactions: Listicka

adidas81

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
just got a seidio innocase in sapphire blue for my D2G yesterday..matches the phone perfectly, and I've definitely found you get what you pay for with these cases.

aweber1nj

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone tried the OtterBox Commuter case for the D2 (I have a D2G, and I understand it's just slightly different...so info on that a plus)?

I'm curious if it adds a lot of bulk to an otherwise excellently dimensioned phone, and whether it'll fit into something like the Seido spring-holster with it on?

I understand the Seido Innocase is very good too.

Any new comments for 2011?

Thanks,
AJ

Nozzles Brewin

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I got my commuter for my D2 today, it's a bit different than others i've used because it has a top piece as well, doesn't seem to add a lot of bulk but I'll let you know after I use it for a couple days

mbrouill

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried the Seidio case with the Droid2 desktop charger? On Amazon, some of the reviews claim that dock works with a case on as long as you remove the insert in the dock.

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-DROI...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1040343

I know this is an old post, but here is what I had to do...

If you pull the insert out of the droid 2 multimedia dock, it still won't connect well enough to charge. What I had to do is take a dremel tool and ground down the 2 little tabs on either side of the dock allowing me to get the cased phone down further in the dock and it works perfectly now...