Droid 2 still beat on Verizon!

MacHouse83

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I honestly think the Droid 2 is the best smartphone that Verizon has to offer. Its fast, very well built and out of all the phones I have had which is alot lol I think this is the best!

Any one else feel the same???

MacHouse83

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I also have the D2G, it was either that or the DX but I choose the Global because I'm a heavy texter and i like that 1.2GHz processor!

darrylmendo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
I do agree with you. I had the original Droid, Droid X, Droid 2 and now Droid 2 global and am the ahppiest with the 2 global

How did you get the original droid, dx, d2, then the d2g? Obviously, you're not using a new upgrade eligibility for all of them. Do you just pay retail? Craigslist/ebay or something?

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
ebay all the way. then just sell your old one on eBay. Craigslist is far to sketchy. I've been scammed once with a droid incredible

Bushido Brown

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I think the Droid X is the best all around Android phone period, well, at least it was until the Atrix was released. I still think its the best on Verizon's roster at the moment. That will change whenever the TB hits the shelves.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I think the Droid X is the best all around Android phone period, well, at least it was until the Atrix was released. I still think its the best on Verizon's roster at the moment. That will change whenever the TB hits the shelves.

I loved the Droid X but I had to give it up for the keyboard and global ability of the Droid 2.

acemp87

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i like too. Only thing I wished it didn't vibrate so loudly and had spaces between the keys... And an easier way to switch between silent, vibrate, and ringer...Other than that, its a great solid phone

SamOliver

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why the dinc and x are so much more popular, I love this thing! I just put the honeycomb liberty rom on it and overclocked it to 1.2 ghz and it's so freaking fast/slick (quadrant of 1657!). And the keyboard is a huge plus. I got this phone to tide me over until the thunderbolt, but I think I might just stick with the d2.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah i like too. Only thing I wished it didn't vibrate so loudly and had spaces between the keys... And an easier way to switch between silent, vibrate, and ringer...Other than that, its a great solid phone

It does vibrate loudly. However, I love the keyboard the way it is. It feels really good on my thumbs. And the slider is really tight. I have only had my D2G for about a week and still getting used to a physical keyboard, but so far it has been a dream.

crjroadrunner

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site

I had the same complaint on the ringer modes, but downlaoded "silent toggle widget" and solved that issue

opentheroof

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone unlocked their D2G. I currently have the Droid and was looking to swich carriers to get a global phone, but Verizon's network in the US is far superior to T-mobile and I hate Sprint and AT&T.

I was planning on doing an upgrade to get the Thunderbolt but I think its a little too big. I wish there was a 4" global phone.