Droid DNA update

Fraggle79

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Are there big improvements and changes to sense 5? Been waiting but don't know what to expect. :)
Ciao
Sense 5 is very different. Before updating I would play with a HTC One phone at a Best Buy, Verizon,Sprint, or AT&T store. I wish we had the option to leave Sense alone and just get 4.2.2 or 4.3.

donsmith1964

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I would love for this to happen. I guess I'm just to used to broken promisses to put much faith in Verizon. I don't understand why 4.2 and not 4.3.

KingApe

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I've had my DNA since release and never once have had a software update. Running 4.1.1 and Sense 4+ I hope this update comes soon!!! For now I'll keep using the Aviate theme. Makes my phone very customizable!!!

Robert McBean

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
It'd be nice if they released the update on the anniversary rate of release, which is right around corner. November 21st.

Posted via Android Central App

law2010

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I really want this update, but not necessarily for Android 4.2, 4.3, or 4.4 (if they ever give it to us). What I would really like for Verizon to do is to de-bloat their crapware off of the phone. I know quite a few people who had Droid Razr phones (the model prior to the newest ones) that finally received an update and a main feature of the update was that Verizon wiped out all of their crapware. I would love to have a phone free of Reign of Amira. I can't stand all of the garbage that Verizon filled this phone with.

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Any ideas on when Verizon might actually push this update? Havent read anything anywhere else about it

Nothing on wife's phone to suggest an update. I thought they canceled it last I read.
My wife's Droid Inc 2 finally died and they could get a refurbished one so they replaced with DNA. Thought she was going to hate the big screen but thankfully it width is run enough she can hold it to her ear.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

RLGL1

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Don't hold your breath, everything I have read about HTC is that it is a dead corpse that is still walking.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463