Droid Incredible 2 Versus Droid 3

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I used to have the Incredible 2 and I've had to watch to the X2 which also has the same dual core processor as the X2. I liked the Incredible 2 alot better. More speed and memory make the Incredible 2 a more stable phone and a lot of fun to use.

It does seem more stable than the D3. I've had no random reboots, freezes, or any other problem. I'm excited for the next phone in the Droid Incredoble series now!

ba_hamilton

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I have had no issues with the Dinc2. I'm waiting for the 4G version to drop. But since I'm on wifi 90% of the time, 4G isn't a major deal breaker for me.

I've heard all there is to hear about ICS. At this point I don't really care if we get it or not. I'm already tired of it and we don't even have it yet. lol.

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I would base my choice on this alone then. IMHO

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I thought the same thing and was taken aback when they said it was comparable if not better than my droid 3. I can tell you though that I just got my incredible 2 days ago and speed wise it blows the droid 3 out of the water. The main reason it runs better in my opinion is RAM. The droid 3 only has 512mb and is always below 80 with no apps even open which leads to the long home screen draw time and other lagging. Flash on the droid 3 was very hit or miss and performance left much to be desired. I am very happy I accepted the switch. Swype works better on the inc, the camera is worlds better, better battery life, sense is better than blur IMHO, more ram and no lag at all especially home screen wise. This phone is better than the droid 3 in all ways including speed and processor despite it not being dual core. I would take the deal if you can no question about it.

kjharrison

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried rooting it and using a custom ROM?

BTW I love my Incredible 2 and am hoping the Incredible 3 has a bigger screen.

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I thought the same thing and was taken aback when they said it was comparable if not better than my droid 3. I can tell you though that I just got my incredible 2 days ago and speed wise it blows the droid 3 out of the water. The main reason it runs better in my opinion is RAM. The droid 3 only has 512mb and is always below 80 with no apps even open which leads to the long home screen draw time and other lagging. Flash on the droid 3 was very hit or miss and performance left much to be desired. I am very happy I accepted the switch. Swype works better on the inc, the camera is worlds better, better battery life, sense is better than blur IMHO, more ram and no lag at all especially home screen wise. This phone is better than the droid 3 in all ways including speed and processor despite it not being dual core. I would take the deal if you can no question about it.

I couldn't have said it better myself! I'm really pleased with my Droid Incredible 2. I have had no issues, and imndetermined to get the next Droid Incredible model.