Droid Incredible Feature Request Thread

JF

May 3, 2010
Visit site
How about to be able to multi-select emails/messages to delete them instead of doing them one by one?

This can be done by pressing the menu button on the message list without selecting any messages.

A menu will pop up and you can delete several at once.

tourstagefan

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
1.) The ability to set unique e-mail ringtone notifications for each individual contact in your address book. (Handcent does a great job of handling this for SMS/MMS)

grayrest

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I'd like the joystick click action to be the equivalent of double-tapping the home button. I think sense ui works better with a zoom out/in and I'd rather have a button than have to pinch. Alternatively, I'd accept it as a dedicated camera button.

Volume controls trigger shutter when the camera is on. They're positioned perfectly for left handed shooting portrait and right handed shooting landscape (though the phone is 'upside down').

Software control over the soft button backlight (horrible with skymap).

Software control over the flash LEDs.

krelvinaz

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
o Hands free BlueTooth headset dialing (this covers all Androids)
o Ability to unroot so that I can use SetCPU and other software
o Screen Capture app or function (might need unroot)
o Separation of email, SMS, Notification sounds (turn off email sounds at night while keeping SMS, Phone and alarms so I can hear them)
o Torch App (might need unroot)
o Multi-select messages mail to mark them as Read and/or Delete (K-9 can do this but I need it for exchange mail) Gmail seems to have the same issue.

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I could have sworn this already existed but I believe someone confirmed it didn't, so I'll put in a request for a bandwidth monitor in the Settings. I'm also on board with the rest of you guys for a flashlight app that makes use of the camera LED's; that's the one thing I miss having from my Blackberry and it came in really handy at work.

Josh467

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
You really should be able to copy and paste from within the gmail app. That would make sense.... iPhone does it.... whoa... don't shoot!

Josh467

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
How about to be able to multi-select emails/messages to delete them instead of doing them one by one?

Already has this feature...
Open the gmail app then tap menu.... then tap allow batch operations. This puts a check box beside every email. You can do with them what you please at this point: delete, move to folder, archive, etc....

Mark_Venture

Oct 30, 2009
mark.cdmaforums.com
Already has this feature...
Open the gmail app then tap menu.... then tap allow batch operations. This puts a check box beside every email. You can do with them what you please at this point: delete, move to folder, archive, etc....
What if you only want to select 5, or 10 from a list of 100??

Add something like Tap/hold on top one, then tap on bottom to select only those...

danielk

May 4, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to have an option to see the 'Menu > Settings' and the 'Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications' screens in alphabetic order.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Novigator