Droid Incredible Shipping?

bibtiger

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Waiting for Incredible

So my phone was delivered today, however my phone was one of three that was ordered by my company and only two showed up. Person doing all this says that they are waiting till all three arrive before set anything up so they can do it all at once. So my phone is 50ft away and I can't do squat. Bluh!! :(

VTHOKIE

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I am the first one I guess who got the notification here for 5/25 order.
Order place 5/25
Shipped 6/10
ETA 6/14

So excited ... cant wait to get the phone..

Droidhead25

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my D INC from a Verizon store today , they told me I would have it by June 15-16 ,does that make any sense considering some of you guys have been waiting two weeks +?

I am absolutely pumped about getting this phone so quickly if what I was told is correct.

csw6478

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my D INC from a Verizon store today , they told me I would have it by June 15-16 ,does that make any sense considering some of you guys have been waiting two weeks +?

I am absolutely pumped about getting this phone so quickly if what I was told is correct.

Doesn't make sense to me but, I guess it depends on where you are located. I have been waiting since 5/25. Still no e-mail or ship confirm. I hope for your sake that they were right and you get the phone soon. I realize it's just a phone but waiting for a new toy that you have already decided to buy sucks!! Good Luck!

PACDOG71

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my Incredible from a Lower Manhattan Verizon Store on 05/25/10. Just received confirmation from verizon that my order was shipped. Fedex shows package currently in Westchester Pa and an estimated delivery date to Long Island Ny on Monday 06/14/10.

csw6478

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Wow I just received my email finally.

Shipped 6/10 from ONTARIO, CA
Still shows del. date of 6/14
2day shipping why no overnight?!

Two day shipping is free from Verizon. You have ask for overnight and pay for the $8+ shipping charge. Sorry that sucks. I figured I would get a ship confirm on a Friday so I figured why pay the additional $8 to have to wait all weekend anyway. :(

gfield

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
when i ordered mine from the site it had overnight shipping included (free). maybe because i was upgrading? but that doesnt make sense either.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Highly doubtful. The store doesn't have the ability to 'jump the queue' like that. If you do have your phone by next week, Verizon will have A LOT of explaining to do for those of us who are waiting 2+ weeks.

csw6478

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
when i ordered mine from the site it had overnight shipping included (free). maybe because i was upgrading? but that doesnt make sense either.

I think you still have to choose overnight shipping on the website. And you have to use the coupon code that they give you to get it free. At least thats what it did for me when I was looking to purchase. I actually called sales to order mine because I finally made the decision to buy a Dinc the day that it went missing from the website. Typical.

Any other telesales 5/25 orders get a confirm?

Vagrant_1

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Two day shipping is free from Verizon. You have ask for overnight and pay for the $8+ shipping charge. Sorry that sucks. I figured I would get a ship confirm on a Friday so I figured why pay the additional $8 to have to wait all weekend anyway. :(

I didn't know you had to ask for overnight the csr said that they were overnight'n Dinc's but you know how it is dealing with csr they rarely know anything more than you or me.

csw6478

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I didn't know you had to ask for overnight the csr said that they were overnight'n Dinc's but you know how it is dealing with csr they rarely know anything more than you or me.

Yeah I know, nothing worse than getting the same "It shows here that your order will be shipped no later than Blah Blah Blah!"

LOL! After making all of us wait this long they should be sending them all overnight!

Vagrant_1

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I know, nothing worse than getting the same "It shows here that your order will be shipped no later than Blah Blah Blah!"

LOL! After making all of us wait this long they should be sending them all overnight!

Agreed;) But they did send me the extended battery, case and headset for free. Manager just did a follow up call with me and confirmed it.

Last edited:

thrill83

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Ordered online 5/25 afternoon. Just got shipping email at 3:15pm item has been picked up in West Chester, PA, scheduled for delivery via FedEx 2-day on 6/14. I'm in NYC, so fingers crossed that it comes tomorrow. Been using a Voyager as a loaner since my curve finally died three weeks ago.... Nightmare

csw6478

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Agreed;) But they did send me the extended battery, case and headset for free. Manager just did a follow up call with me and confirmed it.

How did you pll that one off>??? I would love to know. I have been bothering CS for a while now. Even after my Storm one screen took a dump I had to go through 45 minutes of BS trying to get them to send me a replacement storm. They wouldn't send a replacement for my line because I already had an order placed. When I asked them if they could just speed up my Dinc order instead of replacing the Storm they said that they had none to ship. Now I feel like I was robbed!

LOL :confused: