Dual camera mode missing

MikeS1971

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
I noticed that several of the camera options were missing from the Note 8 that my S7E had. There not even available to download. Well, three are out of the seven or so the S7e had available.

The only one I really cared about was the Photosphere one. So I backed that apk up on my S7E and installed it on my N8.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
This may be true. Am also missing the latest feature swiping down on home screen to see notification drop down. Is this issue only with unlocked?
Try swiping up or down on the FPS to view notifications or drop down menu

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Try swiping up or down on the FPS to view notifications or drop down menu

I am aware of this with FPS. But in latest update you can swipe down from home screen to see notification. You do know FPS placement, so I prefer swiping from home screen. :)

Lyspaere

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
You don't have it. That little arrow is indicating that it is not downloaded to your device if I am not mistaken.
I wondered that too, until I used the feature. The arrow indicates that it is an add-on, not an indication it isn't installed.

I don't know how much difference it makes, but I had all these downloaded on my S7E, & used Samsung cloud to transfer everything Google cloud didn't cover (except SD card info). The first time I opened the camera, all those options were already there.

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious, did the people who have this feature use smart switch from another Samsung device? Because I did a fresh install and it isn't even available to download

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I didn't use smart switch but I did a restore from both Google and from my Samsung Account. But I still had to re-download these options.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar